Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner - PQ/ Finalist
Salary £40,000 -£45,000
One of the fastest growing companies in the local area are seeking a high energy and ambitious Finance Business Partner to join this new finance team.
This finance team were widely thought of us a back-office function, but since the arrival of a new Finance Director they are now adding far more value to the wider business and now an opportunity has arisen for a part qualified/ finalist to join this expanding business.
What sets this role apart from other roles at this level is the level of exposure you will receive to the whole business. You will work closely with sales, marketing and operations and provide them accurate financial performance and work with them around their P&L's.
Yes, there is some technical accounting involved (it is a finance role at the end of the day) but the key aspect of this is the person ability to build strong relationship with stakeholders.
A snapshot on the duties…
- Ownership and full accountability for the P&L to Operating Profit for several revenue streams
- Partnering and engaging with business leaders to understand drivers of the P&L and provide recommendations for future strategy
- Ensuring revenue and costs are captured and accrued correctly
- Reconciling revenue and costs, and managing customer P&Ls
- Deliver support for Group and Statutory audits
- Shape and develop processes to be more efficient and effective
If you are genuinely looking for a role where you can add real value but looking for the technical skills to support your studies this is could be the right role for you.
Fantastic offices, in a fantastic location easily commutable from Aylesbury, Maidenhead, Slough or Uxbridge.