Key Stage 1 KS1 Teacher
Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teacher
- KS1 Class Teacher - Year 1 class
- Sutton Primary School
- April 2018 start
- Full time role
- Experienced or NQTS welcome
One of my client schools is looking for an excellent Key Stage 1 (KS1) teacher for a Year 1 class to start in April 2018 on a full time basis until the end of the academic year. This Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teacher role will be offered on a timesheet basis initially but can be extended to a permanent contract in July 2018 for the right candidate.
The school can offer the successful Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teacher:
- A wide range of CPD opportunities
- The opportunity to work in an academy trust which is growing from strength to strength
- Onsite parking
- Support and challenge from all SLT
- Pupils who are polite, friendly and eager to learn
- Guaranteed PPA time
- Excellent induction programme (for NQTs)
The ideal Key Stage 1 (KS1) teacher will:
- Be able to plan engaging and challenging lessons
- Have experience teaching in KS1 - ideally year 1
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- A consistently Good and Outstanding classroom practitioner
- Have strong subject knowledge of the primary national curriculum
- Someone who is able to inspire and motivate through their teaching
- Have QTS
To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelor of Education or PGCE, with experience as a class teacher or within teaching placements, preferably within Key Stage 1 (KS1). You must also be able to provide the details of two teaching related referees.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity to carve your career as a Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teacher within a lovely Sutton based school, this could be the job for you.
Please contact Jo @ Reeson Education ASAP with your CV as the school would like to interview potential candidates as soon as possible.