Early Years Practitioner - Term Time Only
Are you a qualified Nursery Nurse looking for Term Time only ? Then this is the position for you !
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Early Years Practitioner at this well established pre-school in the Ascot area. To provide safe, high quality education and care for young children which meets the individual needs of children attending the setting.
1. An understanding and knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
2. A commitment to the provision of high quality childcare
3. A recognised minimum level 3 (or above) childcare and education qualification
4. Proven experience of working within a childcare setting
5. Good written and verbal communication skills in English, as well as the ability to foster relationships
6. Knowledge of differentiating the early year’s curriculum for all children
7. Commitment to promoting an ethos of effective inclusion to all users, visitors, staff and the local community
8. Good observation, identification, assessment and record keeping skills
9. The ability to work as part of the team
10. The ability to manage time and workload effectively
11. Willingness to undertake further training related to the role
1. Level 3 in early years or above
2. A current DBS enhanced clearance
3. Up-to-date paediatric first aid and safeguarding children certificates
4. Food hygiene certificate
The opportunity for an experienced practitioner to join a popular, highly sought after pre-school in a lovely location.
Be involved with a strong, highly motivated staff team
A team who value each other and where everyone’s thoughts and ideas are important
This is a setting where self-evaluation is paramount and striving for improvement is ongoing
Term time only working
term time only (38 weeks)
£16,821 pa for 42 weeks (including 4 week’s holiday pay)
If this position is of interest to you I would love to have a chat with you in more detail and interviews can be available immediately .