Accounts Assistant / AAT Qualified Practice Accounts Assistant
Accounts Assistant / AAT Qualified Practice Accounts Assistant - £15000 - £20,000 + full study support- Permanent - Liverpool City Centre
An established firm of Chartered Accountants based in Liverpool City Centre are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant / AAT Qualified Practice Accounts Assistant to join its friendly team. This firm is well known for developing its employees and offer a fantastic study support package.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has 2 years' experience and is AAT Qualified who is looking for the next step up in their career.
You will have responsibility for your own accounts and will be required to complete these accounts without supervision. You will also be required to assist with Audits
- Booking in jobs
- Assisting with accounts preparation for non-audit clients (Limited companies, Sole traders, Partnerships and LLP's)
- Production of accounts from both manual and computerised records
- Completion of fixed asset registers
- Calculating accruals and prepayments
- Completing VAT returns
- Undertaking bookkeeping work within the practice
- Assisting with tax computations (corporate)
- Liaison with HMRC Assisting a team of Semi Senior Accountants and Senior Accountants
- Assist on audit assignments
- At least 2 years' experience in Practice
- Self-motivated and focused
- Production of accounts for sole traders and limited companies
- AAT Qualified or nearly qualified or very early stage ACCA / ACA
- Experience of Sage Accounts production is an advantage
- VAT returned advantageous but not essential
- Exposure to Audit is also advantageous but not essential
- Full-Time, permanent position
- Full study support with time off for exams
For further information and a confidential conversation about this role or similar opportunities, please contact Rebecca Butler, on Liverpool 601 6000
Zoot Recruit is a specialist Accountancy and Finance recruiter based in Liverpool but we cover vacancies all over the North West.
We have lots more info about us and what vacancies we are currently working on our various social media outlets so please visit our website or follow us on twitter @zootrecruit.
A little note from us
We get so many applications that in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days unfortunately your application will not be progressed any further for this vacancy. However, if you want to call us for a chat about any other vacancies or some advice and guidance, please do as we are always happy to help.