Leading retailer in the heart of Milton Keynes undergoing large business merger. An exciting opportunity has emerged for a data analyst to join a growing team in their new state of the art Milton Keynes offices.
One of the UKs leading retail businesses and raked as one of the top business to work for the in country. With a focus on employee satisfaction and flexible working, they are one of the most attractive employers on the market. Growth of the business after recent company mergers has created growth across a number of disciplines within the business, making this an exciting time to join and grow within the business.
Graduate Data Analyst responsibilities:
- Delivering monthly category and pricing reports for use within the organisation.
- Analysis of data to provide vital business information
- Working through the business with different commercial and marketing teams
- Providing insight and support to ongoing business project both periodically and on an ad-hoc basis.
- Supporting the Category Managers with analysis and reporting
- Ensure understanding across the business in terms of specific category allocation to your team
Graduate Data Analyst Requirements:
- Relevant experience desired
- Strong analytically experience
- Attention to detail and good work mentality
- Strong communication skills both written and orally
One of the UKs leading retail businesses based in the heart of Milton Keynes that can offer excellent progression and flexible working.