1:1 Teacher KS 3 and 4 to work with pupils who are in the care of Hospital Education required in Chorley.
To contribute to teaching within a clear passion and determination to pupils with behaviour issues who have bee excluded from education.
- To carry out necessary reading and preparation on topics in order to be able to engage pupils in a way that they will be able to understand the topics.
- Identification of topics for discussion and assist in developing reading and English language.
- To contribute to setting and marking of work set and provide feedback to the setting commissioning the work.
- To monitor student progress and provide feedback to the student, highlighting to the person responsible any concerns about student performance or pastoral issues.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Hold QTS with Secondary Experience in English, Maths or Science
- Demonstrable ability to develop and have an impact on the learning of groups or individuals.
- Good knowledge of the topics highlighted by the Schools that will engage excluded pupils.
- Will normally hold a degree relevant to the teaching area or have expertise in a relevant field together with an understanding of the basic principles of teaching, learning and assessment.
If you meet the criteria for this role and are interested in to position the please send me your CV for consideration
- OFFICE: Mobile:
- RTANDSTAD education offers very competitive rates of pay (£25-£30 per hour) as well as an honest and upfront approach from an experienced dedicated team.
- Randstad is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we specialise in consistently placing fully qualified Teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants and office admin workers into positions within secondary, primary and SEND schools as well as Nursery staff across the Lancashire area