Data & Analytics Consultant
Data Governance & Analytics Consultant (Global Law Firm)
Data Governance & Analytics Consultant working with a top tier international law firm in the City. Acting as a consultant to the business, advising on how best to govern and utilise their data & analytics capabilities.
- Build a data governance framework with a focus on consistency and data quality
- Initiate the creation of a working group of business leaders to focus on the development of the data & analytics capability
- Data taxonomy
- Develop proof of concept pilots for possible data exploitation, in line with the goals of the business
Key Skills / Background:
- An expert in data management and analytics within a global professional services environment
- Law firm experience is ideal, a management consultancy or wider professional services background will be considered
- Able to provide high level strategic data management & analytics insight to senior business leaders
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a crucial role in the firms strategy to better utilise the data & analytics capability available to them. You will directly influence future direction of this particular area.