Senior Project Coordinator
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 21 million customers in 18 languages.
The Project and Programme Delivery team is seeking a Senior Project Coordinator to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family.
The Project and Programme Delivery team’s core responsibility is to plan, execute and deliver technology change to the bet365 platform by taking an idea and navigating it through requirement, design, build, test, implementation and into IT operations.
Reporting to a Project Portfolio Manager you will be taking the lead on work items/work streams, delivering these in line with the department’s processes and delivery lifecycle. This may involve deputising for Project Managers and providing support and administration to the project team.
You will be required to provide accurate and timely updates on work items, both verbal and written and to also manage concurrent work items that are potentially at different stages of the delivery cycle.
Ownership and Engagement:
• Taking the lead on work items, building efficient delivery plans and delivering these in line with the department’s processes and delivery lifecycle.
• Managing concurrent work items, potentially at different stages of the delivery lifecycle.
• Working with the department’s Project Management Office (PMO) function, helping to support the function as necessary.
• Ensuring relevant stakeholders are engaged appropriately.
• Escalating as appropriate to the Project Portfolio Manager to ensure swift and suitable resolutions are found.
• Working with the technical leads to build work packages, book resource and provide an end to end delivery plan.
• Providing delivery support to the team of Project Managers, including administration, support and deputising as required.
• Engaging third parties where necessary to align milestones and plans.
Key Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate confidently, effectively and clearly.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Flexible approach to work with a focus on delivery to deadlines and high standards.
• Desire and willingness to learn the essential competencies required to become a delivery professional.
• Ability to work on both alone and as part of a team.
• Manage multiple tasks concurrently, prioritising as required.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Drive to contribute to and recommend ideas and improvements to raise the profile of the PMO.
• Experience in relevant technical areas.
• Good skills in the use of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Project.
• Experience or qualifications in a project management methodology is desirable.
• Working within project delivery teams or a technology function.
• Project delivery experience is preferred, however not essential as the relevant training will be provided.
The closing date for applications is Friday 9th February 2018.
To apply, send your CV and Covering Letter, quoting the Job Reference Code SPC0118RD to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ or click on the link to apply.