Primary Teachers Required
Location: Peterborough / South Lincolnshire areas
Starts: April 2018 or sooner
We can offer day to day and short term supply, long term assignments and permanent positions.
Recruit Mint Education is working in partnership with a number of primary schools who have requirements for primary teachers. Whether you are looking for day to day supply, long term assignments or permanent positions we can support you.
Recruit Mint Education is known for not only our transparent service to both schools and candidates but also for our proactive approach to finding the right school for you. We believe not all schools suit every teacher and take great care to listen to your exact requirements for the next chapter in your career.
Recruit Mint Education have an enormous demand for primary teachers across all key stages and can offer both full and part time positions. One of the benefits of working with Recruit Mint Education is that we can widen your pool of opportunities. You maybe looking for a permanent position but will already be employed as a teacher and working every spare minute. We can therefore widen your pool of opportunities and do the searching for you. The best thing of all is you skip the lengthy application process!
Candidates will need:
- A recognised teaching qualification or instructor status
- Experience in either Early Years, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2
- Proven experience teaching on the National Curriculum
- Be committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
- The ability to progress the learning whether you are at school for one day on supply, on a long term assignment or on a permanent basis.
All teachers applying for permanent or long term positions are offered full school tours prior to any interview.
Why choose to work in partnership with Recruit Mint Education:
- We operate on a partnership basis with our candidates and clients
- We listen to your requirements and work to that specification
- A proactive approach with an open and transparent service
- Regular supply work for those wanting day to day supply
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
- Weekly pay - relevant to long term and day to day supply teachers
To find out more please contact the Peterborough Recruit Mint Education office or upload your CV using the 'Apply Now' button.
Recruit Mint Education will give you £75 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple and you will be paid once the teacher has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Recruit Mint Education only works within the education sector; therefore we understand the impact our service has on our schools. We believe our teachers should positively contribute to the schools development. We continue to provide an excellent service with a commitment to building long lasting relationships with our teachers.
Recruit Mint Education is committed to Safer Recruitment. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Recruit Mint Education is an equal opportunities employer.