Supply and Demand Manager - Croydon
Supply & Demand Manager in a growing Food company - currently at £10mil
Do you want to join one of the fastest growing food comapnies in the UK? A company which turned ambitious grow plans into a reality? Read on…
With a massive 60% year on year growth this food business started from humble beginnings however now they are featured in 95% of the largest retailers in the UK. As a result of their tremendous success they are implementing a more robust supply chain team and are looking for an ambitious and experienced supply and demand planner to join their team.
Reporting in to the Operations Director this position will include the implementation of forecasting best practiceGeneral responsibilities include:
- Managing inbound supply ensuring adequate inventory levels
- Ownership of forecasting process which will be translated into a robust production plan
- Building of key internal and external relationships
- Management of logistics providers
They will be looking for:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience, in the food and/ or retail industry.
- Demonstrable demand planning experience
- Experience of managing third party logistics providers and inbound supply
- Excel experience
- Confident and outgoing individual with the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
Due to their rapid growth, there is 1 person to manage from day 1 however there will be more management in the future.
Interested? Apply now, and lets have a conversation!
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.