A global manufacturing business is looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to support the Brand Manager within their European HQ based near Camberley.
This position will assist in developing the brand by managing the media advertising, press relations activities and the deployment of tactical campaigns across EMEA. The objective will be to successfully position the brand in their specific sector and other identified target industries, and increase customer recognition, perception, brand awareness and product knowledge.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Managing PR activity with lead agency, including supporting delivery of the content plan, editing and approval of releases, editorial contributions and ensuring measurement and evaluation of success metrics. Overseeing Media schedules.
- Develop content, manage and coordinate deployment of centrally developed lead generation campaigns and direct marketing programmes targeting prospects and direct customers, as well as campaigns to build awareness in target industry segments.
- Be responsible for the development and execution of specific regional marketing programmes in selected EMEA regions (UK, and Northern Europe), including joint action plans with partners in support of annual business plans and growth initiatives.
- Support the roll-out into selected regions and utilisation of centrally generated marketing materials for new products, offerings or branding materials. Support partners in finding, using and adapting available marketing tools.
Key skills required:
- Proven experience of B2B marketing, ideally in the manufacturing sector.
- Previous journalistic or PR background or similar position that required copywriting and editing skills.
- Prior experience of digital marketing techniques.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, knowledge of another European language would be advantageous.
- Experience in deployment of multilingual campaigns.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with business partners, distributors or target audiences from different regions.
- Strong project management, negotiation and influencing skills.
This expanding business offers a great working environment, 25 days holiday and extensive benefits. Working hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday, Friday 8.30am to 4.00pm.