Ledger Clerk (up to £25,000)
JHE & Partners are recruiting a ledger clerk for a reputable, growing business based in Bradford. This is an excellent opportunity joining a company that's extremely well revered in their industry. This is a temporary to permanent position or straight permanent role depending on the circumstances of the chosen candidate.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Processing supplier invoices and expense claims
- Scanning and validating invoices and credit notes
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Resolving queries
- Reconciling supplier statements and ensuring all invoices within system.
- Resolving supplier queries .
- Setting-up new supplier accounts within financial accounting on SAP
- Preparing weekly payment runs in GBP and foreign currencies
- Aged creditors report and reconciliation to trial balance
- Cash allocation
- Collecting outstanding monies
- Any other ad-hoc duties as and when required
You will ideally be immediately available or available on a minimal notice, however the client will wait for the right candidate. It is essential you having knowledge of SAP and it is desirable you have both purchase ledger and sales ledger experience. Should you be interested in this role please apply immediately as the client is looking for someone to start ASAP.