Debt Recovery Manager
I am recruiting for a Debt Recovery Manager for my client in Spalding .
The role as Debt recovery Manager involves managing a wide range of debt and debt issues for clients and overseeing and be involved with providing clients with telephone and written communications and accurate reporting of their cases. A background in credit control or debt management is perfect for this role as Debt Recovery Manager - but ideal candidates also need excellent customer service skills.
Additionally, as the Debt Recovery Manager you will need to demonstrate a professional management style, coupled with an understanding of the importance of providing a swift, efficient and timely service.
- Daily Management of debt recovery
- Assist with insolvency work
- Provide clients with telephone and written support and timely and accurate reporting of their cases
- Liaise with cashiers and for the billing of matters
- Liaise with relevant solicitors
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- A good understanding of the purpose of debt recovery claims, and the importance of good credit management to businesses
- Experience of managing a caseload or ledger
- Experience of dealing with clients/customers and an understanding of client relationships
- An understanding of the importance of providing a swift, efficient and timely service
- Excellent communication, relationship-building, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Self-supporting typing skills
- Able to work calmly and efficiently to tight deadlines
- Able to handle demanding and expert clients appropriately
- Highly organised
- Good IT skills
A good understanding of the Court litigation process would be an advantage
My client is a commercial practice with a strong focus on agriculture and rural estates, the food sector and commercial property. We have ambitious plans for growth, but to realise them, we need the right people to support all aspects of the business
As you would expect, we are looking for people with intellectual ability, excellent interpersonal skills and, most of all, the drive to exceed our clients’ expectations. In return, we offer competitive salaries and the chance to grow with us.