Residential Property Paralegal
We are looking to recruit a Residential Property Paralegal for a permanent opportunity with an expanding firm based in West London.
Working for a partner in a busy property department you will be responsible for assisting with the general administration on conveyancing transactions. It is preferred that the applicant has a minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role.
Your role will include the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Provision of conveyancing administrative and legal services for clients.
- Assisting in the sales and purchase of freeholds and leaseholds
- Assisting with new client enquiries and requesting clients’ ID
- Pre-exchange -requesting pre-assignment packs on leaseholds, and mortgage redemption statements
- Post-exchange - requesting final mortgage redemption statements and service charge statements
- Assisting in completion arrangements
- Making Land Registry applications
- Case progression
- Managing professionally and confidentially, written and telephone correspondence with clients, other solicitors and third parties
- Delegating and supervise tasks where appropriate.
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Organised and able to prioritise and multi-task
- Has the ability to focus on the detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good client focus
- Flexible and proactive approach with 'can do’ attitude
In return you will receive an attractive salary dependent on experience and benefit from excellent career progression opportunities.