Job: Tender Administrator
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
- Identify and administer all OJEU notices and tender opportunities
- Coordinate the response for all tenders and conduct final reviews in conjunction with stakeholders
- Report on tender data including conclusions and areas of concern and improvement
- Coordinate the response for all Framework agreements and conduct final reviews
- Attend tender meetings and report back where necessary
- Coordinate review meetings for large tenders in order to optimise potential bids
- Ensure compliance with terms and conditions of contracts and conduct regular pricing reviews
- Ability to exercise effective judgement whilst adapting to changing situations and needs
- Excellent communication skills with a confident outlook
- Experience working in tender or project administration is essential
- SAP experience is desirable
Please only apply if you match all of the above criteria.
S4 is acting as an agency for this role.
At registration stage, to confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport and proof of address with you. Registration takes approximately 1 hour.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on.
Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. S4 Personnel Ltd is only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK.