Marketing & Content Executive
My respected Business Services client, located just outside of Wigan, is currently seeking a Marketing & Content Executive to join their Digital team.
The digital team work closely together, so the ability to work as part of a team is paramount, whilst at the same time, being able to manage personal goals and objectives.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Look after the onsite content working towards a content calendar
- Upload and optimise content
- Creative writing for the blog section of the company website
- Assist with email marketing creation
- Research ideas for new content
- Be involved with the SEO optimisation of the website
- Experience in content writing
- Research various topics to find new stories and trends within the various sectors that company operate in.
- Experience with email marketing, creating templates, populating and scheduling.
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Google Analytics
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Ideally 6-12 months relevant Content writing experience
- Positive attitude and work ethic, passionate about the web and the ability to transfer this to the role with enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Initiative and an ability to provide innovative solutions and ideas for new projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good time management
- Ability to listen and fully understand briefs
- Good commercial awareness and understanding
- Drive and enthusiasm with the ability to work with multiple projects at any one time.
The company are offering a salary to £20k basic plus benefits as well as excellent in-house training & development. They are located right next door to a train station and are just off the M6 near to Wigan, so very accessible.
Please contact me at any time to discuss further: information (AT) novusdigitalmedia dot co dot uk