Audit and Accounts Senior Accountant in London

Recruiter
The Ten Percent Group
Location
Farringdon
Posted
11 Feb 2018
Closes
16 Feb 2018
Sector
Accountancy
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time

Audit and Accounts Senior Accountant sought by medium sized multi-disciplinary practice based in London N20. The role involves working as the second accountant in the accountancy practice linked to other areas, including insolvency. Clients include solicitors (SRA compliant audits required), travel agents, manufacturers and others. You have about 10 audits a year to complete and the other work is general accounting. There is a bit of management accounting to do as well. You will need to be a qualified ACCA Accountant with at least 4 years of practice experience to date, including audit, and the firm expects to be paying upwards of £45k potentially to attract in the right candidate. 25% of the work will be audit, with the remaining 75% being general accounts. The vacancy has arisen because the current incumbent is leaving.

Salary level range £40-50k.

Full time permanent.

Similar jobs

Similar jobs