Web & Digital Project Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Web and Digital Project Manager to join my client’s team at a leading law firm in Crawley. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Web & Digital Project Manager looking for a part time position to join their highly regarded Marketing department for a 6-8 month fixed term contract based in their Crawley office.
This is a part-time (22.5 hours per week) fixed-term role for an experienced website/communications/ project manager to coordinate the redesign of my client’s website and manage the firm’s digital strategy. The Project Manager will primarily be responsible for:
- Managing the redevelopment of my client’s website (which will include liaising with internal stakeholders, production of copy and messaging, appointing a web agency, managing implementation, providing good practice guidance, liaising with IT on integration with back office systems)
- Undertaking a review of and recommendations for best practice for their digital marketing strategy (to include data compliance, analytics platforms, outbound communications and guidance on social media, digital marketing automation etc.).
- As part of the role, the Website Manager would be responsible for maintenance of the existing website (with training and support) and managing associated web platforms. The role would advise the marketing team on digital communication strategy and provide training on the new website and platforms.
Key roles and responsibilities:
The primary function of this fixed term role is to deliver a new website which reflects current brand and messaging and gives credence to my client’s stated vision.
Key aspects of the role include, but are not limited to:
Developing and agreeing a project plan for website development (within budget limits)
- Scoping user requirements
- Appointing a project team and facilitating regular meetings to encourage engagement with stakeholders
- Client journey and personas - gathering user insights from clients via lawyers
- Other stakeholder meetings - e.g. executive team objectives / strategic review, discussing expectations and plans with internal IT representative to ensure alignment with IT roadmap
Appointing and managing the third party website design agency
- Sourcing potential website design agencies
- Producing Request for Proposal, managing responses and shortlisting
- Facilitating supplier presentations to key people
- Appointing a website design agency.
- Ongoing liaison with the Design Agency - primary point of contact
Data collection systems
- Ensuring compliance with GDPR and collecting/recording user preferences -development of interim systems for existing website and ensuring compliance in new website.
- Liaising with IT team, a design agency and Dotmailer regarding the potential for integration with the back office CRM system (MS CX)
Providing regular project updates to the Head of Marketing & Business Development and reporting to the executive team on progress and approach
Copywriting and messaging - to reflect our innovative, progressive and client-centric strategic approach
- Liaising with contacts within asb law to collate, develop and approve content
- Reviewing / incorporating calls to action
Managing implementation / Go live
- Preparation and testing, launch communications, post live enhancements
- Ongoing maintenance plan
- Assist HoM in developing centralised systems for monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of marketing activities - e.g. website analytics, digital campaign effectiveness,
- SEO reporting, social media monitoring
Managing existing website until launch of new website - (training on current CMS will be provided).
Digital marketing strategy
Do you have:
- Minimum of 5 years’ marketing-based experience
- Experience of maintaining websites and intranets using a CMS
- Experienced in developing online content, outbound communications and brand management
- Experience of managing projects working with multiple channels and managing third parties
- Communicating and liaising with senior executive stakeholders
- Experience gained in a corporate or professional services environment
- Basic knowledge/understanding of HTML and principles of SEO
- Aptitude and passion for online/digital technologies and social media channels
- Project management experience
- Experience/understanding of analytics platforms and marketing automation
- CIM or equivalent qualification
- Ideally, proficient in one or all Adobe graphic design suite e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design - but this can be taught
- Disciplined approach to project management and excellent organisational skills
- Strong stakeholder communications skills
- Hands-on experience of content management systems
- Experience of analytics techniques and tools.
- Interest in / knowledge of digital/social media and online technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Understanding and appreciation of best practice in data management
- Analytical with leaning towards data analysis / monitoring
Please note that Worth Recruiting are acting as an Employment Agency with regards to this vacancy.