Science Teacher, EBD, ASD, ADHD
Teacher of Science
Are you a specialist teacher; talented, passionate and interested in working with SEN learners?
Are you confident and capable of inspiring the most challenging of learners?
Are you committed to raising standards, with the highest expectations of all students?
We are currently recruiting for a Science teacher for a school on the Wirral on a temporary contract starting immediately.
- Supportive leadership team within your department
- The school offers fantastic facilities which offer the best learning experience for every child
- Full time, permanent contract
- Implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support a designated curriculum area as appropriate.
- Monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a teacher/Form Tutor.
- Facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential. To contribute to raising standards of student attainment
- To teach students, according to their educational needs, including the setting and marking of work to be carried out by the student in school and elsewhere.
- Hold QTS or equivalent
- Experience working within a UK school within the last 2 years
- Good communication skills
- Can build positive rapport with students and staff
If you are interested in this position, please don't hesitate and apply today!
To discuss in more detail, please contact John Richey at the Liverpool office on or alternatively please send your CV and covering letter to
**All our candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS check & two satisfactory references**
Science Teacher, KS3, KS4, Teacher of Science, Chemistry, Biology, Physics
PGCE, QTS, QTLS