Digital Marketing & Brand Designer
As part of ICS Group, a large and successful UK business with more than 1,600 staff, Faber is a new technology business created to develop and deploy innovative on-demand mobile-first, cloud-first platforms. Founded by experienced technology leaders, this is an exciting opportunity to launch the new platform, initially into UK Healthcare staffing markets and then into multiple UK and international staffing markets
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing & Brand Designer to join a new Digital and Social Media Marketing team. Innovative marketing of our pioneering on-demand flexible staffing platform using digital and social media channels will be key to the rapid growth of the business.
This role will work closely with marketing, product and engineering partners to develop compelling, human-centred designs based on critical feedback, user research and data insights.
The Digital Marketing & Brand Designer will develop creative work using a proven ability in the areas of narrative, conceptual (crafting stories and building brands) and graphic design (typography, layout and how it extends across digital), and will contribute strategically to the development of brand/product identities. The post holder will create aesthetically excellent work while ensuring creativity and consistency in communications and the application of the brand values across multiple customer touch points.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone from a design background to move further in to digital marketing. You will have the opportunity to utilise your design skills as well as develop your marketing ability. Additionally, Faber on Demand Technology has massive potential for growth giving the right person in the role an opportunity to become a manager in the future.
- Defining and developing Faber’s brands’ visual identities
- Working closely with marketing to design product landing pages, assets for online and offline marketing (including emails, display banners, social media, print, conferences and tradeshows, out of home), business collateral, video assets, illustrations, and photography assets
- Work with freelancers or outsourced agencies when needed
- Working with the rest of the business and digital marketing team to assist in the development of marketing plans in line with commercial objectives
- Monitor, analyse and report on market trends; making changes to strategy accordingly
- Product development and analysis based on competitor market research
- Supporting product launches with relevant marketing materials and activity
- Assist in the implementation of marketing plans via a range of channels, create supporting documents to create continuity of messages across international locations
- Help develop bespoke, targeted campaigns based around data segmentation, evaluate all campaigns and ROI consistently
- Conduct surveys and focus groups for marketing and design research
Skills & experience required:
- Strong design portfolio of brand-defining websites, apps and artifacts, identities, etc. Including illustration and visualizations for print, on-screen graphic design, and environmental experiences.
- Able to design and mock-up brand concepts based in research
- At least two years of experience in branding or graphic design at an agency or client-side
- Branding, typography and iconography skills
- Solid understanding of website design as well as composition, color, imagery, and photography
- Attention to detail - meticulous when it comes to typography, grids, balance, and white space
- You are highly driven creatively and design is something you live and breathe
- You will have an expert knowledge of your core Adobe tools
- Experience with prototyping tools such as Marvelapp and Invision.
- A proficient and disciplined understanding of production tools, such as project management and testing software like Trello.
- A great communicator
- Understand emotion and care about the psychology behind design decisions
- Enjoy collaborating with other teams, most importantly marketing and executives
- Copy-writing skills would be a distinct advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an exciting start-up backed by a market-leading business, and will provide the successful candidate with immense opportunity to develop their career. Contact us now with your current CV to apply.