Accounts Assistant - Block Management
A fantastic Block Management company based in Hertfordshire is looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their outgoing team. This role is great opportunity for someone who wants develop and progress with a fast growing Block Management company as an Accounts Assistant. They are looking for someone who's got great personality and someone who is driven to succeed in their career.
The role of the will include:
- Updating the Property Management database
- Responsible for keeping the property accounts in order and the cash flow under control
- Understand fully the invoicing code system and be competent at entering the expenditure invoices into the correct category. Complete payment by raising cheque or first level entry with online banking system
- Raise Service Charge and Ground Rent invoices in a timely manner to ensure they are issued in accordance with the lease
- Respond to all enquires within 12 hours
- Chase outstanding debts accordance with the lease
- Entering BACS, cheque and card payments onto QuickBooks
- Calculate and set up monthly Direct Debits for customers
For this role I'm looking for somebody with the following skills and past experience:
- Minimum of 1 years within block management accounts
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment whilst ensuring attention to detail is maintained
- Highlight potential problems as soon as they are recognise
- Entry level knowledge of Excel and Word
- Outstanding organisation and communication skills, both oral and written
- A professional and organised approach to work
- A positive and helpful attitude within a team environment
The salary for this role is up to £20,000 depending on experience.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in and you fit the criteria outlined above then apply now.
However if you would like to know more about this role, the responsibilities or the company then feel free to call Hannah Searle at Deverell Smith to discuss further.