MI Analyst / Data Analyst
MI Analyst / Data Analyst with strong Excel skills within Financial Services or Insurance industry required to work for leading International Financial Services Company based in Redhill.
The role is to analyse and understand all the relevant data and interact with the MI developers to define the architecture of the database.
You be degree educated, have excellent Excel skills, experience within Financial Services or Insurance environment, along with Database structures, Data Warehouse concepts, Data cleansing and testing techniques.
Experience in SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS desirable.
- Get a complete understanding of the collected data and provide a summarized feedback to the MI manager and developers
- Design (with MI developers) Star Schemas to produce Management Information
- Use SSIS to develop and populate an existing data warehouse. Importing from files and reports provided by both internal and external sources.
- Support to the customers: technical demonstrations, UAT, quick formations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues including research, debug and support
- Document the data collected, on how it is integrated and how it is analysed.
You will work closely with the Underwriting team, commercial Account Managers, IT, Finance and Developers to understand and define the different requirements and enable timely production of the reports in a high quality format that can lead to decision making and partner discussions.
This is a newly created role to work in this expanding organisation offering excellent benefits, including bonus, pension and healthcare. If you are looking to work for a large organisation with a household name but don’t want the commute of London, this is the company for you.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.