Kind Consultancy is working with an international Financial Services organisation who are seeking Penetration Testers to join the Security Assurance team in their London offices.
As a Penetration Tester, you will scope and execute penetration tests against a variety of technologies including web application, mobile and infrastructure, working with internal stakeholders to deliver high-quality tests and provide reports highlighting and articulating vulnerabilities and weaknesses to clients in understandable terms.
Key responsibilities for the Penetration Tester position will include:
- Conducting penetration testing across Application, Infrastructure, Mobile (iOS and Android) and Wireless domains
- Carrying out physical assessments and code reviews
- Collaborating with the global team and external entities to deliver Security Assurance services
- Analysing and reviewing identified security issues
- Communicating identified security issues and mitigation or remediation options to the development community
- Supplementing automated assessment techniques with manual security assessment approaches
- Researching new and emerging threats
- Providing regular assessment progress updates and security assurance support
Our ideal candidate for the Penetration Tester role:
- Has very strong pentesting skills and experience in application and infrastructure domains
- Has a good understanding of security mechanisms related to Applications, Networks, Databases, Operating Systems, Cloud technologies and Virtualisation
- Has a good understanding of network security architecture
- Is able to articulate technical concepts to non-technical colleagues
- Has very good time management and organisational skills and is able to handle multiple concurrent supportive and advisory tasks
- Has experience of wider SDL activities such as threat/attack modelling and design review
- A good knowledge of information security frameworks/standards, programming and scripting skills and CREST/OSCP/SANS or similar pentesting certification would be desirable but are not essential
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in the Penetration Tester opportunity, please apply with an up to date CV today.