Application Support Analyst Salesforce CRM
Application Support Analyst (Salesforce) - Central London - £30,000 - £35,000 (plus bonus and benefits)
Your new company
This finance organisation who have close ties to the Central Government are seeking and Application Support Analyst to support their continued growth. This company support Start-ups, SME's and established business with their finances, by advising on financial best practice, investment strategy and policy change for companies across the UK. They have a number of high profile projects at the moment and have a couple of exciting years ahead as the we navigate Brexit and its implication.
What is the opportunity?
This Application Support Analyst will focus on Salesforce and CRM technologies (such as MS Dynamics) and provide 2nd line support to users and manage incidents through to resolution.
You will also also provide support for application configuration and provide assistance with updates across the business.
You will be joining an experienced team who are expanding at a rapid rate, working for an organisation who are helping to push the economy forward.
Have you got the required experience?
- Proven experience of working 2nd line support CRM applications including Salesforce and MS Dynamics
- Demonstrable experience of application administration, analysis and implementation of changes.
- Knowledge of Integration Technologies and API's would be beneficial
- Experience of using Software development Lifecycle and Ticket Management Tools (Jira, VSTS)
What you'll be offered?
An opportunity to work in an organisation who have a number of exciting projects on the horizon. You will play a vital part in their expansion, and have the chance to learn from some of the best people in IT Finance.
They are offering:
- A competitive salary of £30,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience)
- Bonus of 7.5%
- Annual Leave of 30 days (plus Bank Holidays)
- Pension contribution of up to 8%
What to do know?
If this role is of interest to you click 'Apply Now' to send through your application.