C# / Net Developer - Travel Industry
C# / ASP.Net Developer - Travel Industry, London, Salary Up To £30k
Our client an established Travel Technology supplier to the travel industry that provides flexibility and bespoke solutions is looking for a C# . Net Developer to join the development team.
The requirements for the c# .Net Developer - Travel Industry are as follows:
- Communicating with client, understanding the requirements, Business Specification and analysing it.
- Development of Clients requirements.
- Development and maintenance of new and existing endpoints which are used to communicate with Suppliers of our client.
- Fixing the issues reported by Client.
- Fixing the issues reported by product QA Team.
- Prepared Technical Specification, User Manuals for the project.
- Enhancement of existing functionality of the product.
- Optimized existing code and performance improvisation.
- Installation and configurations on Client systems.
- Developed applications for in-house use: Reporting, Web service testing and Bug finding.
The skills required for the C# .Net Developer - Travel Industry are as follows:
- Previous Travel industry experience would be preferable
- Good development and support skills
- Strong C#, Asp.Net 4.5
- Good communication skills
Alternatively apply online via our website where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies