Mobile Site Electrician
Do you have a keen eye for details? Experienced in analysing processes and driving efficiency? If the answer is YES, our client is recruiting for a Mobile Site Electrician and they want to hear from you!
Our client believe that people are their business. They offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. Joining the team as a Mobile Site Electrician you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Access to the company rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Training and development opportunities
Who are we looking for?
As the ideal Mobile Site Electrician, you will be time served and ideally possess electrical maintenance qualifications. You will also have:
- Experience in all levels of electrical plant maintenance including asphalt plant and crushing and screening plants
- Knowledge and understanding of electrical practices, particularly statutory electrical standards
- Experience and knowledge in managing a maintenance system
- Experience in planning and co-coordinating day to day maintenance activities
- Experience and ability to recognise plant defects or potential failures that may occur and what to do in the event of to prevent injury or plant breakdown
- Full UK driving license
What will I be responsible for?
Joining the team as a Mobile Site Electrician, you will manage breakdown situations to ensure an efficient and effective turn around to keep down time to a minimum whilst maintaining a high level of safety. Daily tasks will also include:
- Attend weekly maintenance meetings in a professional manner to plan essential works with other departments on several sites
- Resourcing parts and labour for all maintenance activities on site
- Managing the safe use, service and maintenance requirements of all electrical equipment on site and maintain all records
- Flexibility to work shifts and out of hours when required
Our client is the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. Their innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country’s long term future.
If you share their values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help us fulfil their vision, they would like to meet you. Please click APPLY below now to register your interest in the role of Mobile Site Electrician!The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.