We are looking for a passionate MSK Physiotherapist to take on a position on either a part time or full time basis in various locations.
As an MSK Physiotherapist you will be expected to do the following:
- Work independently to deliver a quality clinical service whilst meeting the commercial needs of the community services at hand with SEN or support as required.
- Display and promote a positive and dynamic image to both internal and external stakeholders whilst reflecting and encouraging the core values.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all involved; GP's, consultants locals in the community.
- Must be consistent in the delivery of the quality clinical care of musculoskeletal conditions for the patients presenting community services.
- You're expected to be positive, constructive and approachable and carry out tasks with fairness and integrity at all times.
- MSK Physiotherapists will be expected to be well organised, conscientious and capable of managing the varied caseload of MSK patients in a variety of clinical environments.
- An ability to work well under pressure as well as a commitment to CPD and a desire to facilitate improvement in both self and services are also key characteristics.
- Excellent communication skills are vital to the role and the MSK Physiotherapist must be able to communicate confidently and effectively with both patients and colleagues alike using a variety of mediums.
- The majority of clinical diaries and patient notes are administered electronically and as such MSK Physiotherapists are required to have good IT skills and be willing to embrace innovation and technological advances that improve service delivery.
- Determine Clinical diagnosis and provide Physiotherapy treatment indicated as an autonomous practitioner, developing appropriate packages of care, giving specialist clinical / professional advice to patients, carers and other Healthcare Professionals.
- Undertake comprehensive assessment and diagnosis of patients with a wide variety of physical, and emotional needs. To formulate, deliver, review and progress individual treatment programmes, ensuring effective treatment, specialist advice and timely discharge is achieved.
- Responsible for organisation, prioritisation and planning of own caseload with support from our referral management centre.To conduct all clinical interventions and related actions in line with relevant professional standards, such as CSP, HPC, ACPSM as well as Connect standards and policies and where applicable, contract parameters.
- To demonstrate a commitment to ongoing professional development and to maintain a contemporary record of such activity, in line with recommendations of CSP and HPC.
- Contribute to Service development/improvement and change, by identifying and liaising with team and Line Manager.
- To ensure their staff are inducted to Connect Child Protection & Safeguarding Policy procedures and Safeguarding of Adult at Risk Policy and procedures.
This post is subject to an enhanced level of DBS disclosure
To get priority access to the latest vacancies, be considered before competitor candidates, and be part of a fantastic rewards scheme that incentivizes loyalty and hard work and professional excellence, then register with Sugarman today!
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.