Business Analyst - London - £35,000-£60,000
Business Analyst (x2) - Manchester - £35,000 - £60,000
Business Analyst required to join a leading business with offices located throughout the UK and Europe. Our Client is a technology partner that works with some of the leading brands and organisations across the UK and worldwide.
As the Business Analyst you are essential in engaging with customers, and ensuring that their needs are properly understood and represented. You will have the ability to draw upon a range of different analytical tools/techniques to elicit and communicate business needs, changes, and requirements. Your role will involve proactively communicating and collaborating with external and internal customers to analyse their needs, and acting on them accordingly.
You will map out the client's requirement specifications in the form of user stories and acceptance criteria, according to standard templates, using natural language. You will be an active part of a high performing team and add value to the business.
In return, you will work in a flexible environment and the chance to develop your skills on a wide variety of interesting projects.
As a Business Analyst, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience of working in a BA role, preferably on digital/technology/software development projects
- Able to work confidently on projects with internal stakeholders and 3rd party clients, preferably in a digital agency environment.
- A genuine interest in digital technology
- Capable of building long-lasting relationships with clients
- Practical familiarity of Agile methodologies including SCRUM and Kanban
- The ability to demonstrate significant experience working as a BA across the entire project lifecycle
- A well-rounded technical and commercial knowledge - ideally have some experience in e-commerce, digital content, or software development
- A business analysis qualifications such as the ISEB, BCS, IIBA, or be working towards this
- An undergraduate degree, or equivalent experience
We are shortlisting candidates for this role NOW. If it this sounds like the role you have been looking for then please e-mail your CV and a covering letter or alternatively you can call Halimah on .