A 6 month project helping rationalise international bank accounts to assist with the company's organic expansion plans. The client is looking for successful candidates to start as soon as possible.
The client is a successful business based in bath growing at an exponential rate.
The key responsibilities will included:
- Setting up international Bank accounts
- Migrating data across international ledgers
- Manipulating large amounts of data on excel
- Liaising with international entities of the business
- Assisting the Banking supervisor on an ad hoc basis
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven ability, exposure and a strong working knowledge of banking
- Analytical and Logical Mindset
- proven ability to work to and meet tight deadlines
- Strong Excel skills, i.e Pivot tables and vlookups
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Previous knowledge and involvement in a shared service centre
- An open mind and an adaptable approach to work
- A fluent second language is desirable but not essential
The client is offering a very competitive rate of pay and a friendly, engaging and rewarding working environment.