Deputy Director of Care Operations
Job Title: Deputy Director of Care Operations
Location: UK wide role
Salary: £90k + Car Allowance.
Benefits Include: Full paid induction programme, Paid annual leave - 28 days per year inclusive of bank holidays, Child care vouchers, Quarterly incentive scheme, Pension scheme
Excellent development and promotion opportunities, Retail discounts and vouchers, Holiday discounts, Online benefits and cashback rewards, Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
Excellent rates of pay.
Recruit by Nature are currently looking for an experienced Deputy Director of Care Operations to join a leading, award winning care organisation. With services across the UK in General Nursing, Residential, Dementia, and Domiciliary Care they are definitely one of the market leaders. To be successful in securing this position you must have extensive knowledge of current and future challenges facing the care and support sector.
Deputy Director of Care Operations Responsibilities:
- To support the Director of Operations in providing the strategic direction, leadership and management of all operational services.
- To clearly communicate the values, mission and goals of the organisation, creating and implementing strategies and develop and monitor Key Performance Indicators.
- To work with the Commercial Team to assist in the development of strategies for development and acquisition of new services.
- To work with the Director of Compliance and Governance to establish best practice and ensure fulfillment of applicable contractual Quality and Regulatory Standards and to meet and exceed requirements.
- Ensure all services are delivered, monitored and evaluated in line with relevant requirements, with excellent care planning processes in place.
- To ensure that operational services are profitable and achieve or exceed their budget forecasts.
- To ensure that all operational services operate with occupancy targets as set in the contract or financial models.
- Research the Care Market to identify new and best care practices and lead the development of new models of care and support in line with the changing needs of service users.
- Be responsible for the management and positive development of a range of strategic and operational relationships external to the company, working with other agencies at strategic level, in support of innovative approaches to care.
- Liaise regularly with commissioning teams to ensure that the services are being provided in the way intended and to identify any improvements or changes which need to be made to the services in the light of changed circumstances
- Work closely and collaboratively Finance, Organisation Development, Governance, Property, Human Resources and the Director of Nursing, seeking professional advice and support to ensure conformity to regulatory and legal requirements, including Health and Safety
Deputy Director of Care Operations:
* Must have a a proven track record in improving service quality standards and achieving excellence
* Must have an extensive knowledge of current and future challenges facing the care and support sector
* Must have excellent understanding and experience of the care sector regulatory framework
* Must have outstanding operational management skills and experience
* Must be able to complete an enhanced DBS check
5 years experience as a Service Manager and a nursing qualification with a current NMC pin number is desirable for the client however is not essential.
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today! Please send us your CV now and we will call you straight away to arrange an interview!
Company: Recruit by Nature
Contact Name: Jessica Tarry