CAD Revit MEP Technician
PTS Consulting has an excellent opportunity for a skilled CAD Revit Technician to join our London based team for a 12 month initial fixed term contract.
You will be required to provide CAD and Revit Models for the Structured Cabling System, AV Multi-Media and Physical Security Consultants service lines, and other disciplines within PTS.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Production of CAD & Revit models for Equipment Room designs, floor layouts, meeting room and control room designs, elevations, details and schematic drawings etc. in the preparation of strategies, specifications, and Invitations to Tender for Structured Cabling System, Physical Security, and AV/Multi-Media building reports
- Development and administration of drawing libraries and updating of drawings in line with current technologies
- Management and administration of drawing change control and drawing filing system
- Ensure that all work is carried out within the parameters of PTS Companies` standards (Project Life Cycle, Change Management etc.), and in accordance with the Company's BS EN ISO 9001 procedures
- Submission and retrieval of drawings and documents on a variety of client project document management systems
You will have the following skills:
- Good knowledge of relevant systems and associated technologies and methodologies
- CAD and Revit expertise
- Strong administration skills
- Strong understanding of metric and imperial measurements/conversions (scaling)
PTS is an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants are selected solely on the basis of their relevant aptitudes, skills and abilities. No applicant shall receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, pregnancy, maternity, colour race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, disability, age. This is not an exclusive list.