Talend Solution Architect - Permanent role at World Leading Cons
Talend Solutions Architect / Senior Solutions Architect / Talend Architect / Solutions Architect / Big Data Architect / Big Data Solutions Architect / Big Data Talend Solutions Architect
My client is currently looking for a Talend Solution Architect to join their dynamic team in London. They are a financial services firm based in Canary Wharf who are looking for a Talend Big Data Solutions Architect to join their team in Canary Wharf. The client are a financial services firm and a regulator for thousands of firms.
For this role you would need to have demonstrated the following experience:
- Extensive Talend experience to come and define the ingestion pipelines, frameworks, best practise and document it
- Significant experience within an IT related role with a strong focus on solution architecture/design techniques.
- Experience within data warehousing, data integration and Customer Centric Decision Marketing and Insight solutions for large scale data complex organisations.
- Experience with Web technologies, Digital systems and Video streaming technologies.
- Customer facing/experience delivering to business requirements.
The essential skills required to be considered for this role include:
- Previous extensive Talend experience
- Strong technical experience as a Big Data Architect using the Hadoop ecosystems Cloudera on a Cloud Platforms (AWS) and associated technologies
- Strong experience of distributed and NoSQL databases
- Good data integration experience and knowledge of market leading Big Data integration tools (Talend)
- Hands on experience in Big data implementations using Cloudera on AWS. Experience in the entire project life cycle – from concept/POC to build/test to production
Unfortunately for this role the client would not be able to provide visa sponsorship.
Interviews will take place from Tuesday 9th January, therefore do not hesitate to apply via Kira Patel at the X4 Group and call to discuss your application further. Please send your most up to date CV to