A leading technology company are looking to hire a Revenue Accountant. They are looking for a part qualified accountant to take ownership of a key area of the business's financials.
This leading technology company are at the forefront of their industry globally. They have won several awards for their cutting edge software and exponential growth over the last few years.
As the Revenue Accountant you will be responsible for the following:
- Producing the financials in relating to Sales within the Month End reporting deadlines.
- Reconciling the Balance sheet accounts.
- Creating reports for the Monthly board pack.
- Calculating and posting accruals as part of the Month end close process.
- Maintaining the Fixed asset register and calculating the monthly depreciation and posting the journals.
- Tracking, analysing and reporting on the various sales lines, i.e. Product, Salesperson, Region, Industry. These reports are distributed to the Executive team and included in the monthly board pack.
- Reviewing all customer orders to ensure they are fully compliant with our internal and legal T&Cs and that the orders are fully documented by the Sales team.
- Answering internal ordering issues raised by the sales team.
- Releasing the keys to customers on receipt of the payment of their invoices.
- Producing weekly sales forecast reports for the management sales meetings.
- Understanding the complexities of software revenue recognition, thus tracking and releasing deferred revenue on a monthly basis, ensuring that it reconciles back to the accounts.
To be considered for this Revenue Accountant role you must have the following:
- Active studier of ACCA or CIMA (essential)
- University degree with strong A-level results (essential)
- A good grounding and understanding of accounts (essential)
- Revenue accounting expertise (desirable)
- Salesforce and Sage Line 50 experience (desirable)
£30,000 - £36,000 + full study support + 10% bonus + private health care