Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Holywell - £45,000 - £47,000 per annum.
One of my best clients, operating within the chemical manufacturing industry, are currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their Team. The Electrical Maintenance Technician will also work a continental shift pattern.
My client is looking for an experienced engineer based around the Honeywell area.
The Key responsibilities are:
- Carry out electrical maintenance, repairs and improvements.
- Support Planned Electrical and Instrumentation maintenance Programme
- Fault Find and repair Electrical and Instrumentation Systems to maintain the operation of utility systems.
- Provide mentoring to electrical apprentices.
The preferred candidates will have experience with:
- Electrical Inspection and Testing
- Knowledge of 3 phase motors, speed drives, switches and transmitters.
- Experience working within a Chemical Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical or Petro-Chemical environment.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 17th edition.
- Testing and Inspection
- HNC or HND in Electrical Engineering
- Good Communication and Team working skills
- Ability to develop and learn.
- COPEX qualification.
If you are interested in the above position and working for a Global organisation, please apply with an up to date CV. If you have any questions, please give me a call on .
Premier are acting as an employment agency