Senior Network Engineer
Senior Network Engineer (Cisco)
£55,000 - £60,000
My client is looking to add a Senior Network Engineer to the team. They are Financial Services company based in Liverpool. They provide services to the Public and Private sector including charities. As a Senior Network Engineer you will be expected to provide input to the strategic vision and strategy for the enterprise infrastructure environment and own the subsequent implementation of it. In addition to maintaining the security, consistent stability and high availability of the network infrastructure, the Senior Network Engineer will play a key role in all aspects of strategic programme delivery covering the full IT asset life cycle.
Essential skills required
- Cisco Routers & Switches
- Cisco Call Manager (CUCM/UCCX)
- Cisco IOS/NexOS
- Cisco Core Switches (6800, 4500, N9K)
- WAN Technologies (e.g. MPLS SD-WAN)
- Cisco QoS, ACS, ISE
- LAN Security
- Cisco Wireless Technologies
- Substantial experience troubleshooting network/system related issues, designing, implementing and managing components in an enterprise production network environment.
- Significant firewall administration experience.
- Experience with Intrusion Detection Systems, Penetration Testing and other security and vulnerability tools, such as Nessus, SIEM, etc.
- Ability to resolve network problems having varying degrees of complexity
- Solid knowledge and recent experience of designing and deploying Cisco technologies like QoS, ACLs, Multicast, Security, etc.
- Fluent and extremely comfortable with Cisco ASAs and Cisco IOS based devices.
- Very comfortable with VPNs (IPSEC and SSL) and NAT.
Sanderson Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and will act as such.