PHP Developer - Laravel / Codeignitor MVC
PHP Developer - Codeigniter / Laravel MVC
PHP Developer - Codeigniter/Laravel MVC required for a smart innovative company based in Uckfield, Sussex. Our client has a positive and friendly culture, where the whole team is encouraged to achieve their full potential through constant training and support and exposure to the latest web technologies. This is an ideal opportunity for a PHP Developer to take the next step in their career and contribute to the continued growth of a thriving business.
PHP Developer - Codeigniter/Laravel MVC - skills required
- Solid coding skills in Object Orientated PHP, particularly MVC framework, CodeIgniter, Laravel or Symfony
- You will have a lively interest in new technologies and an ability to offer constructive ideas and initiatives on how to improve current systems
- Good knowledge of front end skills; HTML5, CSS3 jQuery and Bootstrap are the main focus
- A good working experience with MySQL is a must
- Working knowledge of Github is useful, as would a working knowledge of Agile and SCRUM
Having begun as a family owned business, our client is now looking to expand and take on their fourth Developer. Located in Uckfield, they are just a short walk from the Town Centre and within easy commuting distance of Brighton, Eastbourne, Tunbridge Wells and Haywards Heath.
The PHP Developer role will be to help maintain and expand our successful eCommerce system, which is based on PHP MVC framework, CodeIgniter currently with a view of a move to Laravel in the coming months.
They are also now working towards employee ownership which will enable all the team to play an active role in the future success of the business and to share in the financial rewards that this brings via a profit sharing scheme.
Their open plan offices are comfortable, bright, modern and are fully air conditioned.
- Generous basic salary
- Structured pay scale which increases annually over 5 years, plus an inflation linked increase
- 33 days annual leave
- Excellent private healthcare plan
- Cash plan to help cover day to day healthcare expenses such as dental and eye care costs.
Salary £28,000 - £35,000