Creative Flair Childcare Nursery Practitioner - Job Description
POST TITLE: Nursery Practitioner
POST LEVEL: £16,500
Full Time – 40 hours per week.
Creative Flair Childcare has two, homely, welcoming nurseries in Kenilworth and Coventry. We have a dedicated team that are committed to providing high quality care to our children. We are a dance, music, drama and the arts inclusive nursery and we encourage our children to participate in these activities within their sessions. We believe that this enhances their early years experiences and helps them grow to become confident little people.
Creative Flair Childcare has an exciting opportunity for a Nursery Practitioner to join our team. You will be on a full time, permanent contract (40 hours) with a highly competitive salary.
Join our team as a Nursery Practitioner and we will nurture and invest into your career, reward you with a great salary and ensure that you work in a happy, fun and stress free environment, essentially allowing you to do what you do best - work with children.
(For this role you will need either a NNEB, BTEC, NVQ 3, or equivalent childcare qualification)
As part of our team you would be involved with taking the lead on ensuring children are cared for in a safe and positive environment and commit to continued vigilance to ensure this – in line with our Safeguarding Policy.
At Creative Flair Childcare we pride ourselves on a family feel within the nursery and have a friendly, warm staff team with staff that have been with us since the nursery first opened.
We are a happy and enthusiastic team who make joining our nursery a smooth and enjoyable experience. Our ethos of learning through the arts helps us achieve this too – and this is something we encourage all of our staff to get involved with.
Ultimately, you'll have a part in the responsibility for all children placed in your care to safeguard and promote the child's welfare. You'll need to have great team working skills and good communication skills are imperative, this involves listening, questioning, and understanding and responding to what is being communicated by children, parents, colleagues and others.
Duties & Responsibilities as our Nursery Practitioner;
- Carry out planning and prioritising of all activities and progress in the room in order to create and develop a stimulating environment.
- Deliver a high level of quality childcare whilst maintaining a professional and positive outcome for both children and staff.
- Contribute to and be involved in the day to day running of the room.
- To contribute to the ethos of the nursery and get involved in the arts activities for the children
- To attend and contribute to monthly staff meetings
- Be assigned as key person for a designated number of children to ensure that all their basic and developmental needs are met.
- Be responsible for ensuring that your key children are safe and secure.
- Build effective relationships with the parents of your key children.
Please find a more detail person specification attached.TO APPLY PLEASE SEND YOUR CV BY COMPLETING THE FORM BELOW!