Project Manager - Multi Utilities - £35k-£45k
- Leading independent connections provider
- Electrical, gas, water connections across large residential and commercial builds
- The company offer a full range of design and project management services for multi-utility connections
- Project manage multiple connection projects simultaneously
- Manage installation of new multi-utility connections
- Dealing specifically with Electrical, Gas and Water operators across the region
- Will be required to make site visits and liaise with the relevant departments within the organisation to ensure the work is carried out accurately and to specification.
The Ideal Person:
- Must have project management experience across utility connection projects
- Excellent commercial awareness and budget control
- Previous DNO, IDNO or ICP experience
- NRSWA, CSCS, Relevant SHEA Card
- A qualification in a relevant engineering discipline is required
Consultant: Matt Wilson
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.