Nursery Deputy Manager
NURSERY DEPUTY / ASSISTANT MANAGER
Job Location: East Surrey
Salary Guide: up to £28k dep on experience
Full Time: 40 hrs a week
Perks: Great opportunities for future progression
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced deputy manager to join this busy setting in East Surrey, great setting and provider, offering a fantastic opportunity with a great salary. Good transport links to this setting together with future career progression – definitely an opportunity not to be missed!!!! Ideally you will already hold this position or manage a small setting
Nursery Deputy / Assistant Manager Requirements:
- Have a minimum Level 3 Childcare / Early Years Qualification – degree level desirable.
- Experience of leading and supporting teams the manager in the daily running of the setting
- At least three years’ experience working in the Early Years sector
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- Full up to date knowledge of current childcare practice
- Have excellent written and verbal English.
- Pension Scheme (auto enrol if eligible)
- Holiday Entitlement – 21 days plus Bank Holidays
- Further Training Offered
- Great staff discounts
- Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 - 5 years.
- A good understanding of children's development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
- Experience of leading and supporting a team
- To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with your team reflective of the EYFS
- To work alongside the Nursery Manager in achieving outstanding childcare
- Organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Good understanding of marketing and supporting the Occupancy within the Nursery
- To be motivated and able to motivate children and staff
- An ability to work on own initiative.
- An ability to communicate effectively with parents and build a relationship of trust with them.
- To possess a reasonable standard of literacy and the ability to write reports as appropriate.
- A willingness to work as part of and contribute positively to the staff team.
- A willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses and nursery parent's evenings as appropriate.
Please apply for interview by forwarding your CV to us: We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime - 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday