Nursery Nurse - New Cross
Daisy Chain Recruitment are excited to be currently recruiting for a Brand-New Nursery opening early next year!!
Located in the heart of New Cross, this beautiful newly built and refurbished Nursery will have up to date technology and facilities for both the staff and children along with a fantastic outdoor space within the spacious complex. The nursery is easily accessible, located close to two train routes and accessible on most bus routes.
We are looking for dedicated, hardworking Nursery Nurses who are keen to promote the best childcare and to maintain the high standards the nursery set to achieve.
As a valued member of the team, you can expect to receive extensive training and development to enhance your expertise which is also coupled with benefits that include Perk box discounts and fantastic progression opportunities.
Currently looking for:
• Nursery Practitioners both Level 2 and 3 in Childcare who are able to work full time (£16,000 to £20,000)
• Will be promoting internally for most Senior roles, potential for Room Leader & Deputy Manager candidates if strong experience - Salary negotiable**
This is a brilliant opportunity to start off a new adventure and be the foundations for a fantastic nursery.
• MUST be Level 2/3 in Childcare or equivalent qualification
• Previous experience working within Early years
• Be able to work 40 hours per week Full time
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
** All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **
Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.