Registered Nurses - RGN/RMN
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client who are looking for permanent Registered Nurses - RGN or RMN in Gravesend on full time Day or Night Shifts to work on a permanent basis to provide clinical support and care to service users.
The homes specialise in providing high quality care and nursing to the elderly. You will deliver exceptional standards of care to clients, meeting the personal care needs of the service user in a way that respects the dignity of the individual in line with their care plan. As a nurse, you will show support to the residents, helping to promote independence and enhance the quality of lives of those in your care.
• Provide high level of care to residents to ensure wellbeing
• Administer medications
• Care planning and risk assessments
• Leading the care team during your shift
• Make certain that residents medical, physical and emotional requirements are met
• Ensure compliance within the homes framework
• Preferred Min of 12 months post registration
• NMC Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN) with Active pin
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Communication skills both verbally and in writing
• Professional, friendly & a willing disposition
• Reliable & trustworthy
• Eligibility to work in the UK
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter for application.