Commercial Property Solicitor
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the legal sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor to manage a full and varied caseload of Commercial Property matters for clients who range from individuals to small businesses, with the assistance and support of a secretarial team.
Commercial Property Solicitor’s Core Duties
- Maintain fee income in line with targets and agreed objectives and in accordance with the current policies and procedures.
- Ensure instructions and tasks are dealt with promptly, and in a cost effective and efficient manner in accordance with the policies and regulations set by the firm and the Code of Conduct of the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
- Monitoring personal performance against agreed targets and objectives, highlighting areas of inefficiency and ineffectiveness, taking action where necessary to improve any deficiencies.
- Prioritise own workload, maintaining accurate records of time spent on all activities, ensuring that bills are presented on time and that the agreed procedures within the business relating to matter management and file control are adhered to.
- Maintain competence through the firm’s training policy and procedures, whilst ensuring a personal development portfolio and relevant training records, which satisfy the current regulations and requirements as specified by The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA), are kept updated.
- When requested attending upon clients to take instructions and advising on the most appropriate course of action to meet clients' needs; taking appropriate action in executing clients' instructions in a timely manner.
- Keep informed of all changes in the law and practice in your own area of work.
- Undertaking other duties of a reasonable nature which may be requested from time to time including relevant marketing and business development activities.
Commercial Property Solicitor’s Key Experience
- 5 year PQE+ within Commercial Property
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated, with the ability to manage your workload effectively
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Good IT skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel
- Preferably working knowledge of Proclaim or skills to quickly learn the Proclaim Case Management System or other case management system.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today