Finance Analyst ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent
Churchill Howard are working with a prestigious globally recognised brand based in the East Midlands on a unique opportunity for a Finance analyst. The Finance analyst will play a dynamic role in providing analytical support to one of the core divisions within the business who are going through a huge growth.
In return, you'll be working for a global market leader with an established development structure. This truly is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious commercially astute person to make a real financial impact in an agile organisation. Working for a unique brand and with the potential to be joining at an extremely pivotal time in the brands evolution.
* Provision of effective commercial analysis to support decision making
* Timely internally management information reporting including sales performance and margin
* Production of monthly management accounts and year end accounts
* Variance analysis including commentary and providing viable solutions
* Challenge internal stakeholders on budget vs. actual and providing recommendations
* Group analysis on sales and other KPIs including strategy to senior management.
* Fully Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent)
* Excellent analytics and time management skills
* Demonstrating commercial awareness
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.