At Sky Betting & Gaming we don’t have Teams we have Tribes. Each Tribe is made up of small, agile and autonomous squads who work collaboratively with a shared purpose.
So whether you join our Bet Tribe, Early Careers Tribe or anything in between, you will work with a group of people with raw energy, natural talent, and the kind of spirit that helps us think big, act bold, and change the game.
It all means that we’ve created the kind of workplace that wins awards such as a place on the prestigious list of Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
What you’ll do:
Working within the Operational Excellence team you will responsible for documenting and safe guarding operational processes used by front line employees. The Process co–ordinator will be accountable for ensuring sign off from relevant stakeholders and for identifying and implementing improvements to processes.
How you’ll do it:
- Documentation and regular review of all operational processes
- Ensure that any change to operational process is subjected to the correct mandates in line with our business approval process, and that any documentation/material is appropriately authorised before distribution
- Collaborating with stakeholders across SB&G to ensure that knowledge is clear, accurate, consistent and trusted.
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve processes from a customer and business perspective
- Provide advice and feedback to Customer Experience Managers and/or Customer Experience Leader/and/or Supervisors/Managers - supporting any operational changes
- Champion, lead and embed a culture of strong internal control and risk management throughout your areas of responsibility
- Ensure that control deficiencies and risk impacts are escalated so that root cause analysis can be performed and remedial actions taken
- Comply with the information security policy and procedures
- Comply with all regulatory procedures applicable to the role
- Report any identified business incident
- Produce and maintain an Operational Process Roadmap which will feed into the Operational Change Roadmap, ensuring that the operation is prepared for any changes as a result of process change
- Escalate any issues to the Operational Excellence Team where there is a risk to service, process or commercial objectives/appetites
- Risk identification and escalation to the Operational Excellence Manager
- Attendance at relevant forums or meetings to understand and document the impacts of process change
- Define success criteria of process change
- Regular updates to operational management on RAG status of process change
- Post implementation review of change to ensure it has embedded and remedial action taken if not
- Review process change communications to ensure that they reflect the change
- Process mapping skills are essential
- Communication skills both verbal and non-verbal, confidence to challenge the status quo
- Writing skills i.e. spelling, grammar, and structure, including informal and formal writing styles.
- Interpersonal skills: effective communication with key stakeholders, both internal and external – the role demands strong stakeholder management ability
- Effective monitoring and follow up
- A proactive and resilient approach
- Planning and organisation including prioritisation and time management
How we work:
Based in Yorkshire, we have grown to become one of the UK’s leading online betting and gaming companies. A business driven by bleeding edge technology, that brings the excitement of sports betting, casino games, poker and bingo to over 700,000 customers a day & growing!
It’s a workplace like no other, with a mission to make Betting & Gaming better.
And we want you to be part of it.
Our People Ambition is to attract & develop diverse & talented people to meet the current and future growth needs of SB&G. Together, our aim is to create the Best Digital Business to work at.