Early Years Practitioner
Early Years Practitioner – Fulham
StaffBank Recruitment are working with a Nursery in the Fulham area who is currently looking for an experienced Level 3 qualified Early Years Practitioner to join their friendly team of experienced staff.
The nursery caters for Babies, Toddlers and Pre-School. This Nursery provides outdoor trips, creative arts and a wide range of indoor and outdoor activities with age appropriate resources.
You will either be based with the 0-2 year olds or 2-5 year olds, as the new Early Years Practitioner.
The role includes Key Worker responsibilities. All children are to be supported with their individual development so that they have the best possible outcomes. The successful candidate will provide a safe and stimulating environment for all children. You will be required to work to high Safeguarding standards adhering to all Nursery Policies and Procedures.
You will be working on a full time basis, 40 hours per week, all year round, as an Early Years Practitioner.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent or above
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to use initiative
- Excellent team Skills
- A passion for the Early Years
- Experience of working with 0-5 year olds as an Early Years Practitioner
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary £17,000 - £19,500 per annum
- Good transport links
- Free parking at the nursery
- Excellent opportunities for Professional Development and ongoing training
- 28 days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays
- Career Progression is available
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Early Years Practitioner opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **