Accounts Assistant for approximately 12 weeks
£9.00 - £9.50 per hour
Hours: 9am - 5pm
- To deal with card queries from member services that requires looking into TNS and other data.
- Prepare monthly aged debt report each period.
- Run allocations on a daily basis and ensure that the allocation is up to date.
- To carry out showroom sales reconciliations and cashing up on a daily basis.
- To deal with member account queries that are referred from member services within 12 hours.
- Record all interaction with members on the contact log.
- Scan members cheques received before they are banked.
- Check employee expenses before they are processed by another member of the team.
- Support the rest of the accounts team with ad-hoc tasks.
- A good working knowledge of Excel is required.
It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days, please take it that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Fresh Recruit Ltd who are acting as an employment agency business.