Exams Officer - Faversham (Kent) OR Sutton (Surrey) - IMMEDIATELY
Exams Officer - Faversham (Kent) OR Sutton (Surrey)
Job Title: Exams Officer
Tempest Resourcing are recruiting on behalf of a two schools in who are looking to appoint an experienced Exams Officer.
One of the Schools is based in Faversham (Kent).
The other school is based in Sutton (Surrey).
Both roles are for an immediate start and are ongoing Temporary roles.
As an Exams Officer you will be expected to:
- Be responsible for the efficient administration, organisation and smooth running of external and internal examinations
- To be fully aware of exam board regulations
- To be able to communicate exam board regulations to staff and students
- Be able to maximise the use of SIMS exams and assessment modules
- Help resolve simple day to day problems with SIMS
- Deal sympathetically with and train colleagues who may have less knowledge of the SIMS database
The best candidates will have:
- Previous experience as an Exams Officer
- Experience within a school or higher education institution
- In-depth knowledge and use of SIMS systems
To apply for this position please contact Yahya El-Khabouche at Tempest Resourcing or fill out the application form below.