PPC Executive required for a prestigious client based just outside of Oxford, paying £25,000 to £30,000. Would also suit applications from Wiltshire and Gloucestershire.
My client is looking for a PPC Executive to support the PPC Manager in delivering best practice PPC activity across several accounts spanning various markets. Working in a fantastic environment in extremely nice offices, this position is to replace a colleague that has moved internally. This role offers fantastic career opportunities and a client working at the top of their industry.
PPC Executive role
- Work alongside the PPC Manager to shape strategy.
- Maintain and update account structure to achieve optimum performance.
- Proactively make suggestions and recommendations.
- Identify problems and opportunities and, working as part of a team, rectify issues and maximise opportunities.
- Understanding both basic and advanced PPC concepts.
- Daily optimisation to maintain performance alongside KPI goals and targets including:
- On-going keyword research, expansion and bid management.
- Ad text, extension writing, and A/B testing to achieve Click-through-Rate (CTR) targets.
- Regularly track performance alongside KPI goals and targets.
- Assist in creation of external reporting and lead forecasting.
- Excel skills.
- Understanding of AdWords
- Google Analytics