HSEQ Officer required for our client a global provider of commercial and industrial heating and ventilation products based in Dudley. This is a fantastic opportunity to join well respected and established company. The role will involve maintaining, administrating and improving HSEQ processes to promote a positive safety culture and help maintain the quality management processes. Working with the management team you will support the continued development of Safety, Health, Environment and Quality across a multi-site business.
As a HSEQ Officer brief responsibilities will include:
- Take a lead in raising H&S awareness, monitoring performance and reporting key issues and statistical data to management.
- Develop and implement business-wide initiatives and behavioural safety programmes, designed to improve H&S performance and cultivate cultural change.
- Undertaking site inspections, risk assessments and audits as required.
Candidate skills required
- Knowledge of Safety, Environmental and Quality standards such as OHSAS18000, ISO9001, ISO14001.
- Good knowledge of safety regulations and best safe working practices.
- IT literate - MS office packages.
- Excellent communication skills and flexible attitude.
- Professional personality and able to manage multiple projects.
- IOSH Managing Safety or NEBOSH General.
- Experience working within an Engineering or Manufacturing background ideally
In return our client can offer you a fulfilling role in an organisation that is committed to its employees and customers. An organisation that wants you to succeed and will support your professional development.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Apply now!