Assistant Operational Accountant
Assistant Operations Accountant
Barton Upon Humber
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Operations Accountant on behalf of a large retail business in Barton Upon Humber.
Key duties will include:
- Review daily key reports and report accordingly
- Deliver timely and accurate operational financial data
- Interrogate large amounts of data to gain insights into business process and performance
- Production of weekly manufacturing/ transport pack
- Support in preparation of monthly financial commentary on volumes, manufacturing and material variance, fixed costs and site margin.
- Weekly MUV/PPV/MPV analysis
- Direct & Indirect labour analysis.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of fixed asset register.
- Product cost calculation and cost variance tracking.
- Management of adhoc Product Cost projects.
- Support Management Accountant in monthly site visits.
- Support in Quarterly forecasts and annual budgets.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA
- Previous Experience gained in a manufacturing role
- Excellent attention to detail, quality and accuracy
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to clearly communicate in a professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to deal effectively with both colleagues and suppliers
- Experience of recognised ERP system.
Apply now or contact Amy Marper at Marks Sattin.